Instant bank transfers arrive on your Freetrade account within a couple of minutes of transferring.
If your transfer does not show after two minutes, one of the below issues are at play.
Your money is always safe
It is important to note that your money is always safe. If you don’t engage and follow up with our customer service, we’ll automatically return your transfer to your bank account in 5-10 working days.
Contact us if
Please contact us on [email protected] if you are in any of the following situations:
- You sent the transfer from a joint account, not your personal bank account.
- You sent the transfer from a business account, not your personal bank account.
- Your name on your bank account is not the same as your name on your Freetrade account.
When you just have to wait
There is no need to contact us, and we’ll allocate your cash within 1-5 business days if:
- You used no or an incorrect reference number on your transfer.
- There is an unlikely scenario of a technical issue on our side, e.g. an API outage or similar.
Thanks for your patience.
Important to note: If you’ve sent money to Freetrade which hasn’t arrived and we’ve not been able to get in contact with you, we’ll ask our bank to process a return of funds to the account the deposit came from after 5 working days. This currently takes 5-10 working days to be processed due to COVID-19 impacting the staffing volumes at our bank.