Whenever you place a trade, we are required to report this to the FCA using your full name and a National Insurance number or National Identifier.

Also, if you open a Freetrade stocks and shares ISA, we require your National Insurance number for HMRC reporting.

Please note that to use our app, we require you to be a permanent UK tax resident.

Did this answer your question?