Go to Freetrade

If you’re moving outside of the UK, then you can keep your Freetrade SIPP!

However, the amount you'd be able to contribute to it will depend on whether you continue to receive UK taxable earnings.

If you do continue to receive UK taxable earnings, you can still contribute. If not, you can contribute up to £3,600 gross tax-relievable (£2,880 plus the government top-up) for 5 years.

Please bear in mind that you would also still be required to pay the monthly subscription fee for the Plus plan in order to keep your SIPP account open - that’s £9.99 per month.

If you do move abroad, you must let us know as soon as possible. You can do this by “Portfolio” > 👤 icon > “Contact us” > “Send us a message” > “My details” > “Address”.

From 1 May, our pricing is changing and we’re introducing annual subscriptions. Freetrade Plus will cost £11.99/mo (paid monthly) or £9.99/mo (billed annually).

Did this answer your question?