Yes. You will need to pay for your Standard plan subscription for as long as your Freetrade stocks and shares ISA is open.

If you don’t want to continue to pay for the Standard plan, you’ll need to sell down your positions and either transfer your cash to your General Investment Account (GIA) or withdraw it in order to close your ISA and downgrade to our Basic plan that does not charge a fee.

Alternatively, you can transfer your ISA out to a new provider! You’ll need to contact a new provider to kick off this process.

We do not charge for you to transfer out, and you can transfer out UK stocks to your new provider - unfortunately, we're not currently able to transfer out US or EU holdings.

Did this answer your question?