We hope we never give you any reason to complain but if you want to you can:

Freetrade Limited

Techspace Aldgate East

32-38 Leman Street


E1 8EW 

If you’re not completely happy with our response, you can refer your complaint onwards to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge at:

Financial Ombudsman Service

Exchange Tower


E14 9SR

Tel: 0300 123 9123

Financial Ombudsman website

Did this answer your question?