If you're a UK resident for tax purposes but not a UK national, here are the identification numbers we need, depending on your nationality:

  • If you have multiple European nationalities, provide the first one when they are listed alphabetically
  • If you have a mix of European and non-European nationalities, give priority to the European one
  • If your nationality lists 'CONCAT', you don't need to provide us with anything!

Did this answer your question?